|

Monday, September 27, 2004

The NEW One-Night Stand

There's a new trend in town: One-night-snuggle-stands.

It's clean. It's (relatively) guilt-free. It's inexpensive (emotionally speaking).

Although much can be said for the lack of (sexual) release, one-night-snuggle-stands can be satisfying and sustaining. This, I can admit from experience. Two one-night-snuggle-stands in three weekends, and let's not forget one special one-night-snuggle-stand in August (To read back, click here and here).

Let me tell ya, it was extremely difficult not to have sex with a warm body beside me in my bed. I showed great restraint with *Redboy*, especially when he kept sitting on my hardon and later thrusting back to me while spooning in bed. I guess it's not hard to figure out that I'm in the company of a big bottom boy. He he he.

*****

I met Redboy at a club on Saturday night. Throughout the evening, I admit I was playing the hot & cold game. I wasn't really sure if I was interested in him. He seemed like a nice guy so I offered to buy him a drink, and then I'd leave him alone. Funny that I complain about guys playing mind games when I was the one being the asshole that night.

A friend tells me: "You know [Redboy] likes you alot. I've been watching the cutie look for you when you're not around him." Later that night, the same friend pushes me to take Redboy home. "But I'm not looking for sex." I reply. "Oh... just take him home."

Not too long afterwards, I approach Redboy. "I'm heading home. Come with me."
I don't think he expected the invite, but immediately I reiterate: "No, I'm not looking for sex."
"So, what are we gonna do?"
"Talk..." I say succinctly. "...in a less distracting environment."

Redboy follows. What transpired at my apartment has to be one of the most intellectually stimulating conversations I've had in such a long time. Very unexpected. Redboy is richly educated and so worldly making him a wonderful conversationalist. What was even better was that it was a mutual and balanced discussion from both camps. We talked about many things to the point where we were falling asleep on our chair.

So I told him to sleep over. Again, I had to ensure he knew that I was not looking to get down and dirty in bed nor was I expecting it.
"I'm not looking for sex either." says Redboy.
"I just want to snuggle. Is that okay?"
"Yes, ofcourse." We kiss. A few seconds afterwards, he seemed concerned.
"Is everything okay?"
"What do you mean?"
I ask.
"Well, it's not usual for a guy to just want to snuggle."
I give Redhot an assured smile: "Everything is great. Thanks." I meant it.

*****

Upon wake, Redboy and I had mini-conversations in our half-asleep state. At around 9am, he mentions he was leaving. Sometime past 10am, again he mentions that he was leaving. It wasn't until noon that he finally got up.

I think he wanted a big farewell. I wasn't being very receptive and didn't care much for a goodbye he had hoped for. Redboy seems like a wonderful guy. He is someone I could possibly date, yet I was emotionally detached. I used his body as a hugging post; I was satistied. Now that morning came, I was ready to discard him.

Before exiting my door, he offered his phone number and email address. I couldn't turn him down. Afterall, he was a perfect gentleman, and perhaps we could be friends, maybe even date in the future. In turn, I reciprocated my digits.

When Redboy left, I whacked off to a huge load. I took a well-deserved shower. And then, I headed out for a walk with my camera. I felt great. I felt re-energized. The emptiness I would feel after a one-night-stand is not there.

I guess there's more one-night-snuggle-stands in my future.


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum