|

Monday, September 13, 2004

Life is Good

This past weekend was one of those weekends where I wished I was in three places at the same time. 12 hours of sleep in 3 days. The last time I had a full night's rest was Wednesday evening. So many things are happening and I want to be part of it all.

* My mom returned safely from her trip to the other side of the globe. We caught up on stories the other day over the phone. She went shopping for me so it'd be great to reunite with her in person but I'm a bit preoccupied with the...

* ...Toronto International Film Festival. Did a bit of star gazing, but mostly indulged in world cinema. I've seen three movies in four days. That's pretty bad. A friend who I ran into claims to have already seen 30 films. I don't know if that's possible, but I have no intentions of lining up for the press & industry screening, they're a very unforgiving crowd. Time permitting, I hope to see another 10 films by next Saturday. I would've seen more screenings, but it was such a beautiful weekend that I opted to...

* ...take out my blades to skate under the sun. I'm going to miss Summer. This was probably the last weekend of complete sun before the cool Autumn breeze walks in. I skated for hours with my buddy, Scuba. It was great exercise - I love sweating!

What can I say? Life is good. I can't complain. I'm having fun. And the most exciting part is knowing the best times in my life is still to come.


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum