|

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Labour Day Ahead

Remember C.C., my temporary American boyfriend I met during Pride? (You can read back on him by clicking here, there, here, there & everywhere)

C.C. is coming back! I am so excited! I've never looked forward to Labour Day with such excitement until now. Whoever said 'Labour Day Is A Dreaded Bell In The Schoolyard of the Mind' can kiss my ass.

*****

So Cool & So NOT Cool

I did some shopping over the weekend in Niagara Falls. I'm such a shopaholic. Lots of sales. I'm all about sales, ya know ...typical fag! I bought two new pairs of shoes. I feel so cool. Whoever said that "Material Possessions does not bring about happiness" can kiss my ass.

Well, for the time being, the shoes make me happy... I guess until they get dirty and become worn down.

I also bought a red Asian lantern to hang on the ceiling by my bed. It's exotic. It's ethnic, and I feel so cool. The instructions to screw the metal thingy into the red thingy drilling up to the ceiling look simple enough. But it's not!

Monday night, my neck was aching from trying to drill a hole into the ceiling. After an hour, I gave up and called my carpenter buddy. Apparently, I need a drill hammer which I don't have. My buddy is coming down to help me. In the meantime, since I've already made a mess on the wall, the Lantern is taped to the ceiling... which is so NOT cool.

*****

Money Grows & Multiplys in Dressers

Since Monday, I've slowly been cleaning my apartment in preparation for CC's long weekend visit. I finally got around to sorting out my black dresser filled with miscellaneous stuff I don't have the heart to throw away. (Hmmm... maybe I should mail them to super cutie Dan Renzi?)

Among the assortment of goodies like Cherry-flavoured lube and Ken Doll clothing, the majority of what I found was monetary in nature. I didn't realize I'm made of money:

* Found $200 US Dollars... Money left over from my San Francisco trip in May
* $50 dollar gift certificate at Roots
* Credit note for $17.25 which I can use for any Kitchen Stuff Plus locations
* Nearly 10 dollars worth of coins (mostly nickels, dimes and pennies)

Whoever it was that said that "Money doesn't grow on trees" can... well... this is actually true. But kiss my ass anyways.


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum