|

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Autumn is Here

Autumn is here, but it sure doesn't feel like it yet. The complaints and groans from co-workers about the coming cold weather started last week. I am actually looking forward to Fall. Yes, I will miss wearing tank tops and shorts, but I get to wear my wool sweaters, leather jackets and boots all over again. I find this whole change of wardrobe exciting. How gay of me, huh?

*****

Last night was the first night in a very long time that I came home from the gym to vegetate in front of the TV. I think it's perfectly healthy to do from time to time. In college, I used to look forward to Fall because it brings season premieres and new episodes. I don't watch alot of TV anymore. Now that I have time to myself again, I laid in bed last night watching The Bachelor.

That show was a complete waste of time. I didn't really care for both men. I should've checked the previews to familiarize myself not to tune in. I could be doing something more constructive like finishing some paintings or returning phone messages. But again, as I said, every now and then, it's perfectly healthy to be a lazy ass.

Having said that, summer was a time when "adventure" came to me. I have a feeling that autumn is where I need to come out of hiding and seek out "adventure". I thought about how easy it is to go online to look for sex. But I refrained last night. I'll wait for the weekend. I'll party then.

That's when we'll see if my Mojo is still intact.

*****

In the last 48 hours, a few people asked me for help. One of them was my head manager at work. I ran into her in the elevator. With the recent article about me in a paper, she's asked whether she could use me as her reference for something she wants to do.

"Ofcourse." I say. Oh how the table has turned.

[N.B.* I write the incident on this blog for documentation purposes only.]


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum