|

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Pride 2004


Rather than give a step-by-step account on my pride'04 craziness, I figure it would be more fun if I tease you guys with little tidbits and conversation snippets. Put two and two together.

*****

To the ear, I whisper: "Your boyfriend's cock is in my ass...". From experience, I find saying this drives couples wild.

*****

"You're bossy!"
"Yeah, you are!"
"I'm not bossy. I just know what I like."
I reply.

*****

At a club: A guy brushes his hand on my abdomen. I grab his hand and pull him towards me. "You're hot!" I tell him and we talk briefly.

"He's a great kisser." Out of nowhere, a friend gives me an assessment of his "skills". Oh dear.

*****

In bed: "Aw, man, that was messy!"
"Let's take a shower"

Trying to downplay my excitement: "Uhhh...okay." I love showers. LOL.

*****

At a house party: "Your drag queen name is now Mahogany!" I like!

*****

At another house party: "Find me a boyfriend. I want to get rid of this one."
"Uhhh...."
How am I to reply?

*****

"You are so adorable, my mighty mouse."
"Thanks for spending the night."
"I love Canada."
"Well, I love America!"


*****

At a pre-pride party at Sunday noon, this is me saying to 3 strangers I just met each equipped with his own camera: "Literally, this is 30 pictures in a row. I've never seen so much purple dots in my life! This better not end up on the internet somewhere!"

UPDATE: received an email yesterday morning with a link to a pride photoalbum. Email says: "Hey I found this. Check it out. You're in it!" Uh-oh.

UPDATE#2: received an email today from a guy named Tony asking for an alternative way of "sending" the many pictures he took. (who the hell is Tony?)

As per verbatum: "I have to say, you are a very charming guy and I can not help thinking of you when I was driving back to Montreal this morning.^_^"

*****

Walking north on Church street: A tap on the shoulder, "You have a great body."
"Oh, thanks!"
I smile.
Then, the guy literally runs away.

So... do I chase him?

*****

Another stranger on the street, "If you're ever in New York, call me. I'll hook you up." Hands me his business card. Hmmmmm... very tempting.

*****

At 5am in the morning, my heart begins to melt as I am told this: "For the past two days, I felt so proud walking down that street holding your hand." Aw. Sniff sniff.


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum