|

Friday, June 18, 2004

The Price to Pay


I can relate with the departure of Sissy. It can be scary. Because I initially divulged personal information through blogging, the price to pay was my privacy. I had hoped for cooperation to those who might understand. Recently, I was disrespected and called a hypocrite.

I wrote a long rebuttal to an email, but I decided against posting it (also, a blog will remain nameless as his embarrassing arrogance is not worth of mention anymore). My anger subsided when I realized that it is my fault for letting the ignorance of another affect me. I understand my mistake. There's no need to rub my face in the mud. Having said that, I bear no more ill feelings as my frustration had dissipated.

My final stance: 'who fuckin' cares?' Life goes on.

But I do have to say that the karma YOU gave will come back to you with five-fold intensity the next time you ask another individual for a simple favour that can easily be granted.

On a grander scale, perhaps it's naive of me to believe that when you approach people with kindness and sincerity, it will be solemnly reciprocated, not laughed at. My belief is not shaken. I hold to it even stronger.

I have dealt with various people from all walks of life, primarily through volunteer work for the past ten years, and now through my current profession. I've met some good people, some bad. And, I've always dealt with their unpredictablity with great tact.

To the ones who lack courtesy, I feel sorry for you.

*****

Babe, I will miss you. Very much.


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum