|

Friday, June 04, 2004

Fun in the Shower Room: SUBMISSION #9


I had an introverted mentality when I first started blogging. I had no desire to meet other bloggers in the flesh in this large underground blogdom community. I was content with my kind of voyeurism: watch but not touch.

But then, through interesting circumstances - I met the ever-so-wholesomeness of Watercolour Boy, and it was very positive. He even admitted that he feels closer to his blogmates than the actual people in his life.

Which brings me to the bigger question: Is blogging here to stay for good as it establishes itself as the new step for building friendships?

At present, bloggers meeting other bloggers seem to be the 'IN' thing to do nowadays. There was the New York crowd gathering two weeks ago, and now those sexy LA bloggers are getting together this Saturday.

It looks like these bloggers are having so much fun meeting each other. And here I am reading their stories. Guys, I'm so jealous.

*****


SUBMISSION #9



I really 'dig' Homer, an archeologist from Tucson, Arizona. He's a testament that not all the good guys are taken.

Homer recently returned from New York City where he attended the above mentioned blogger gathering. Based on other blogger testimonials alone, everyone who meets Homer is quick to say that he is an adorable sweetheart. I have yet to meet Homer, but in the times that we have conversed - there never is an air of pretense. He is who he is. His genuity comes across clear as day.

Among the few pictures Homer sent to me for his shower room submission, I chose this as it was the "wettest" of the bunch. After reducing the size of the photo, it's hard to tell just how wet 'Homer' was. Nonetheless, he had fun posing. But as he indicates to me: 'I've got a horrible farmer's tan from doing the latest archaeology dig.'



By the way, did I mention he's quite the family man? He has 3 kids still left in the household: Mama Cat, Puff & Joey (pictured above).


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum