|

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Fun in the Shower Room: SUBMISSION #11


I passed my one year blog anniversary on June 5th. Who knew that I would still be blogging today? Over the months, I have received many words of encouragement from you, my readers. I thank you.

But yesterday, I received the most disturbing email to date. It's causing me to be extremely paranoid. I don't know what to make of it.

Anyways, on the upside - how appropriate that the next submission to the Shower Room Gallery is actually from the first blog that I have ever followed about a year ago.

*****


SUBMISSION #11



All hail, Master XXXXX! He nailed it! His pictures capture exactly what I've been looking for.

I refer to XXXXX (AKA XXXXX XX XXXXX) as Master for a number of reasons. I admire him for the textual aspect of his blog. Don't get me wrong here, he's great eye candy. I like the visual physical aspect - I mean... the proof is in these pictures. But there's more to him, like his mind and his way of expression. From reading his site, XXXXX has revealed many intangible and personal things about himself. This XXXXXX native has such a way with words that I have to give him the title of 'Master Blogger'.

There's only so much a person can reveal on their blogs, but the psycho part of me can literally write a ten page essay dwelving and extrapolating into the thought-patterns of this hockey playin', diana ross donna summer lovin', rock-climbin', club-hoppin', curry-digestin', political-minded, level-headed, family-oriented XXXXXXXXXXX who's working his way towards his XXX. (Man, even I'm freaking myself out!)

He doesn't need any more praise from me. He already knows of my "admiration". So, it's up to the rest of you kids to send him praises. Maybe if you ask him nicely, he'll send you a picture of him in the shower nicely showcasing his defined six-pack? Trust me. It exists.



Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum