|

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

C.B.I.T.: Canadian Bloggers In Toronto


It would be rude of me if I neglected to mention: Canadian Bloggers In Toronto. Like any gay man running on GST time, I was trend-settingly-late (like two hours late.) Ahem.

By the time I got to Zelda's, the gang: BFT, TQGB (plus one), and WCB were just about to head out. I was saddened: "Guys, I just got here. Don't leave me alone..." I was quickly informed that the party wasn't over. Phew.

We then proceeded to Woody's:
* BoiFromTroy: It was a hoot watching you take those pictures of unsuspecting hotties with your camera. I'll know to do that when visiting south of the border again. I love the statistics page - I was looking at it in detail this morning.
* ThatQueerGeorgiaBoy: You have quite the expressive face. Despite the fact that you couldn't see my eyes, me and WCB enjoyed listening to your stories. I have to apologize for not following through with Remington's.
* Watercolourboy: Need I say more? Love ya babe! You know how I feel.

Overall, I had a wonderful time chatting it up at Woody's. My only regret is that we didn't get to spend more time together. Nonetheless, I'm glad that you Americans love us here, the men as well as the beer.


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum