Thursday, April 29, 2004

Phil Collins Sat On Me

I had the weirdest dream. I was in bed with Phil Collins. Yes, of all people, Phil Collins was riding me. This is just so out of the blue - and so out of character for me.

So I googled this. And then I tried this. No luck.

What is Phil Collins doing sitting on my cock? This is just too funny. Then, something clicked in my head. I realized that I was dreaming. I'm absolutely floored that I started laughing hard. I laughed so hard to the point that I woke up giggling.

I've been trying to venture into lucid dreaming for the longest time without any luck. Thanks for the sex, Phil! A lot of famous creatives experiment with lucid dreaming because it gives them an environment where they can be like God, create and control events to their liking in the safe environment of the mind.

The next time I am lucid dreaming, I am going to summon this guy. I'm going to please him in ways that only God can. No question about it.


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum