Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I Love It When I Get Drunk


I love it when I get drunk. I get so fucking friendly. I party hard.

I was a good drunk on Sunday night. I went to a festival party: gourmet pizza, endless supply of wine, and a live DJ at a spiffy downtown club. Yes, I had the usual hangover in the morning. But, this time around I didn't mind. A headache. Dehydration. No puking this time... and no memory loss which is always a good sign.

I must've downed 7 or 8 glasses of white wine in less than two hours. And this was me pacing myself? (Zack, babe - you approve?) It was the sweetest wine I've ever tasted. I was worried that people might start wondering if I was an alcoholic. I'm pretty sensitive about that issue. But as the wine continued to flow, I stopped worrying.

I can't remember the last time that I actually let myself loose on the dancefloor. My body was in tune with the music. I was a hit with the ladies. I was repeatedly told that I am one magnetic dancer.

I guess I was so magnetic that when I suggested to watch a drag beauty pageant at Woody's after Midnight, almost all the gorgeous single girls came with me. A whole lot of us: 2 cars and 2 cabs. By the time we got there, it was too crowded to keep track of where everyone was, and I was drunk to care. At this point, it was up to them to have fun - and how could they not? The energy in the crowd was contagious. I was contagious.

When I finally decided to show my face at work on Monday afternoon - I found myself laughing for no reason. I was still high on endorphins from the night before. Either that or I was losing my mind altogether. I don't make a habit of going out to party, but I need to do this again... like soon, another opportunity to kill more brain cells.

*****

Monday night, I planned to stay home for the evening to nurse what's left of my hangover. By the time I sat down with WCB for an impromptu coffee, the headache lifted. (Type A or not, WCB is super spontaneous, my kind of man! You rock my world!)

We talked about a lot of stuff. I wanted to know what was up with his short lived disappearing act. He wanted to know how to go about waxing one's ass. I don't think I convinced him to do it.

Let me tell ya, baby, I definitely impressed the other week.

*** To WCB: My pants were not tight, babe. They just hug my ass nicely. ***


Link and Think! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



hot links
  • 1000 Words
  • 11th Avenue South
  • ...and I am somebody
  • BMW
  • Bob's yer Uncle
  • Boi From Troy
  • Boysbriefs
  • BuckShot Magoo
  • Celestial Blue
  • Chad Fox
  • Chris Afer
  • Corky
  • Cows in the Barn
  • Cunegonde
  • Dan Renzi
  • Epenthesis
  • Evil Machinery
  • For Better or For Worse
  • Gatsby's Ghost
  • the Great Cock Hunt
  • Homer's World
  • Intertextual
  • Kyle's Bed & Breakfast
  • Large Tony
  • Made in Brazil
  • Mad Life
  • Mr Happy Sad
  • Naked Boy Chronicles
  • North of Foster
  • Oh la la Paris
  • Panchesco
  • paTch
  • Queer Georgia Boy
  • Sardonic Bomb
  • Secret Songs
  • Towleroad
  • Trunk Guy
  • Watercolour Boy
  • Watersea
  • Wicked Man
  • Word of Todd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Worldwide Ryan
  • Zeitzeuge


  • not-so-gay blogs
  • Allison Allison
  • Guru Stu
  • My New Bestfriend
  • No Point of Reference
  • Retail Hell
  • Tuna Girl


  • retired/on hiatus
  • Absolut Ringo
  • Addaboy
  • Ajax in the City
  • Apartment 604
  • Apt. 3E
  • Bald Sarcasm
  • Buzz 2.0
  • Chris/Akuma
  • Cliff Rhodes
  • Clumsy Twirler
  • Cool Relax
  • Cyberkenny
  • dharmabums.net
  • geek slut
  • Hugo
  • Incognito in Atlanta
  • In The Gutter
  • Mezack
  • a Queer Life
  • redPoy
  • Room Sixteen
  • Rugger Johnny
  • Sissy Spacechik
  • Sparky James
  • South of Bloor

  • Free Guestbook from Bravenet
    powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
    Vote for this site at Freedom Forum